Nedco Job Opportunities
Commercial Loan Closing Officer
NEDCO – Nebraska Economic Development Corporation
Location: Lincoln, NE
Job Type: Full-time with Benefits
Description: NEDCO, a non-traditional, commercial lender, is looking for a Commercial Loan Closing Officer to join our team. This position will be primarily responsible for managing NEDCO’s loan closing pipeline and facilitating the timely closing of SBA 504 Loans. This includes data entry, document review for regulatory compliance, document preparation, communication with commercial lenders and borrowers. The position will also perform Loan Servicing functions in cooperation with NEDCO’s staff.
- Assisting commercial loan officers and borrowers in satisfying conditions precedent to the closing and funding of SBA 504 Loans.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with requirements of Standard Operating Procedures.
- The entry of data into loan software and the production of loan documents.
- Using checklists, policies and procedures to perform loan file review, maintenance, and servicing.
- Schedule, Attend, and Oversee 504 Loan Closings in the State of Nebraska.
- Previous work experience in a law firm, bank, insurance agency, medical office, and/or real estate background is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate proficiency in learning and using computer software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills relating to management of both electronic data and physical documents
- Time management
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
To apply for this position please email a resume and cover letter to Todd Mulliner at email@example.com.
NEDCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.